As the Software Quality Assurance Test Engineer, you will have the experience of software quality assurance in both manual and automated testing
• Review requirements, specifications and documentation to gain a thorough understanding of the programs and processes to be verified.
• Ensure the quality of the software is provided for release to production by creating and modifying software test scenarios and test scripts, execution of software test scripts, analysis of test results and the reporting of quality issues.
• Coordinate with system developers to communicate test results and resolve defects.
• Identify software issues and enter data in defect management systems.
• Create testing metrics for project management in order to assess stability and status of all testing activities.
• Provide or validate estimates for assigned tasks.
• Ability to work under pressure and work in a prioritized manner.
• Passion to learn and work on new technologies.
• Strong problem solving skills, attention to details and ability to clearly articulate issues.
• Assist with configuration management tasks on a project (test scripts, coordination of requirement changes) as required.
• Release completed projects into production.
• Create trace-ability matrices, test cases and test reports.
• Provide support to Factory Acceptance Testing, User Acceptance Testing, and Site Acceptance testing as required.
Prompt response to bug reporting