• Conduct reviews of assigned organizational and functional activities.
• Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the management controls over those activities.
• Determine whether organizational units are performing their planning, accounting, custodial, risk management, or control activities in compliance with management instructions, applicable statements of policy and procedures, and in a manner consistent with both organizational objectives and high standards of administrative practice.
• Plan and execute engagement in accordance with professional standards.
• Report engagement observations and make recommendations for correcting unsatisfactory conditions, improving operations, and reducing cost.
• Perform special review at the request of management.
• Direct the activities of juniors.
• Perform investigations when required by the management
Communication Skills, Risk, Control and Governance, Diagnostic Information Seeking