• Conduct reviews of assigned organizational and functional activities.
• Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the management controls over those activities.
• Determine whether organizational units are performing their planning, accounting, custodial, risk management, or control activities in compliance with management instructions, applicable statements of policy and procedures, and in a manner consistent with both organizational objectives and high standards of administrative practice.
• Plan and execute engagement in accordance with professional standards.
• Report engagement observations and make recommendations for correcting unsatisfactory conditions, improving operations, and reducing cost.
• Perform special review at the request of management.
• Direct the activities of juniors.
• Perform investigations when required by the management
Communication Skills, Risk, Control and Governance, Diagnostic Information Seeking
Rewards and Benefits
check_circle Communicationcheck_circle Incentive Bonuscheck_circle Leavescheck_circle Life Insurancecheck_circle Medicalcheck_circle Provident Fundcheck_circle Transport
Pak Elektron Limited (PEL) is the pioneer manufacturer of electrical goods in Pakistan. In 1956, the Company was set up by Malik Brothers in technical collaboration with M/s AEG of Germany ("AEG") to manufacture transformers, switch-gear