• Conduct reviews of assigned organizational and functional activities.
• Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the management controls over those activities.
• Determine whether organizational units are performing their planning, accounting, custodial, risk management, or control activities in compliance with management instructions, applicable statements of policy and procedures, and in a manner consistent with both organizational objectives and high standards of administrative practice.
• Plan and execute engagement in accordance with professional standards.
• Report engagement observations and make recommendations for correcting unsatisfactory conditions, improving operations, and reducing cost.
• Perform special review at the request of management.
• Direct the activities of juniors.
• Perform investigations when required by the management
Communication Skills, Risk, Control and Governance, Diagnostic Information Seeking
Pak Elektron Limited (PEL) is the pioneer manufacturer of electrical goods in Pakistan. In 1956, the Company was set up by Malik Brothers in technical collaboration with M/s AEG of Germany ("AEG") to manufacture transformers, switch-gear
|Compensation & Benefits|