BRANDians is urgently looking to hire a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
• Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
• Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications.
• Ensuring foolproof performance of the deliverable.
• Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments.
• Sending regular updates about project status.
• Write “clean”, structured code.
• Produce detailed specifications.
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Follow industry best practices.
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
Last date for application: Immediately/ASAP
Apply to: [email protected]
Kindly mention PHP DEVELOPER in subject line.