We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
He/She will be responsible for leading Team of our 15 developers
· Have experience with Linux and different Web Servers like Apache2, nginX, Gunicorn etc
· Understanding of Cloud Architecture
· Have knowledge of (Symphony, Django, Laravel ) frameworks
· Strong database design concepts and have experience with Relational(POSTGRESql) & Non-Relational(MongoDB)
· Network Programming Experience
· Experience with Performance Tools like Redis, memcached and Varnish Cache