• Receive, direct, and relay telephone messages.
• Assist all visitors and take/provide adequate message when required.
• Assist with document management including filing, retrieving, and entering information in to database.
• Post information on staff bulletin boards and update regularly.
• Maintain an updated employee telephone list and other contacts.
• Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences, and conference telephone calls.
• Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment and office facilities.
• Take part in administrative meetings to assure secretarial follow-through.
• As may be directed by the Supervisor, co-ordinate any events, meetings and occasions held by the program. Ensuring that all arrangements are made to ensure such events, meetings and occasions are successful.
• Provide support for all departments that are in line with the general concept of this position.
• Any other relevant duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Responsible for petty cash management.
• Handle store services
Excellent communication, networking, and inter-personal skills.
Good organizational skills
Able to set priorities, maintaining both a highly organized level of accuracy and output.
Excellent interpersonal skills
Awareness of cultural diversity
Flexibility in the job
Self motivation and initiative
Innovative and independent worker who loves to contribute her/his part to the overall goal of the team, taking responsibility for the own work area.
Ability to work in a team, share information and contribute to all sorts of smaller tasks done in a NGO office.
Capacity to work in a multi-cultural environment