We are currently looking for a robust, dynamic and passionate IT professional to act as a Unix System Administrator with exposure in Linux and/or Unix.
You will be reporting directly to Director Consulting & Manager Managed Services. The Key responsibilities for this challenging role includes: Managing Unix and Linux related services and act as L3 support for critical System Admin related calls. Ideally we are looking for a candidate who possess capabilities in both Linux & Unix with some background preferably in Webhosting enviroment.
For System Admin Support, you should have experience of 4 or more years with exposure to:
· Production support of UNIX or Linux servers for the front and back office
· Perform daily UNIX/Linux system administration tasks within the UNIX/Linux infrastructure, including monitoring and diagnosing backup issues
· Support and consultancy for the Development and UAT UNIX Environments, Backup and Storage Products and Disaster Recovery.
· Automation of process utilising your scripting (Shell or Perl) skills· Develop and implement methods to pro-actively manage the environment· HP-UX, Solaris, AIX, Linux/Redhat installation & administration· Working with Volume Groups· Comprehensive study & implementation of System backups for all flavours of Unix.
· Performance Analysis experience· Working exposure with Cluster softwares on Unix Flavours· Zimbra / Email Marketing / WebHosting / cpanel / NFS / NTP / DNS / DHCP/ Network configuration on different Unix Flavours.
· Comprehensive understanding of networks, DNS, web services, tomcat & Java preferred· Network protocols (TCP/IP)· Shell scripting (ksh, perl)· Experience in monitoring systems remotely
Linux Unix System Administrator Web Hosting Control panel Windows PHP Shell Script Email Marketing