Exciting opportunity for an experienced, back-end PHP Developer to join a Digitonics team to work with cutting edge technologies in the development of enterprise solutions
About The Role:
- Review incoming requirements and organize and delegate work amongst the team according to priorities, dependencies, experience and skill sets.
- Rapidly respond to bugs and hosting issues.
- Foster ongoing collaboration, peer reviews, and mentorship within the team.
- Coordinate with Project Managers in order to keep priorities and expectations in line and within appropriate team bandwidth allocations.
- Getting his Web/Services QA/Testing done.
- Delivering error free web service to support app development.
- Keep systems and framework up to date and upgrade to the latest release.
- Collaborate with other departments, developers, and 3rd party resources to develop new ways to enhance functionality and increase conversions.
- Manage and coordinate efforts of multiple 3rd party resources.