This position will be based in Karachi, Pakistan and will report to the Partner/COO. The Director FAO will have four main areas of responsibility:
• Client Management
• Timely and quality delivery of services
• Execute process improvements
• Business Development
The candidate should be self-motivated and will be required to independently take action to achieve the organization’s goals. The position will give a successful candidate the opportunity to distinguish themselves and create real value by putting in place processes and procedures; applying insightful financial analysis that facilitate sound data driven business decisions.
To lead and manage FAO Team for addressing the scope of offshore/onshore delivery for our clients in various geographical locations and in different business focuses.
• Work in close coordination with Arthur Lawrence Client Relationship Manager (CRM) or in case of his non-availability, with Client’s Executive Management to understand and obtain FAO operational and functional objectives of each client and their respective projects.
• Review, Submit and Discuss Management Deliverables in relation to the business secured from the Clients.
• Preparation and reporting of Management Deliverables for periodic intervals.
• Represent Financial Analysis and Dashboard KPI’s for executive decision making.
• Ensure Business Processes are monitored and controlled in the requisite domain.
• Responsible for eliminating Process Gaps and ensuring team is compliant in relevant practice areas.
• Motivate and direct FAO managers to achieve organizational and corporate objectives/vision.
• Coordinate, Monitor and Review the operations of the function in terms of:
Development of People.
Deployment and stabilization of systems and processes.
• Introduce best practices, process re-engineering, and outsourcing analysis
• Finance strategy and organizational development associated with the FAO Practice
• Business integration planning and execution along with ERP software selection, implementation
• Feasibility analysis of new clients/special projects.
• CA Qualified (ICAP/ICAEW) ACCA/CIMA/ACMA/CIA/CMA Member/Affiliate
• Master Degree with Finance Majors from a Top Tier University
• Min 10 years’ experience in operational accounting
• Understanding of business processes and financial processes
• 4+ Years in Industry at a Top Tier Organization
• 4+ Years in a Mid-Tier Accounting Firm in Assurance or Advisory