· Drive the documentation planning in partnership with the customer success and product teams.
· Produce high-quality documentation for products including manuals, help topics, FAQs etc.
· Independently research and author white papers and case studies.
· Produce high quality rich web content to be published in blogs, news-letters and distribution lists.
· Follow designs and standards to develop and deliver documentation and suggest improvements.
· Positions open for both experienced and fresh graduates
· Experienced using authoring applications to write, format, manage, and publish high-quality content.
· Degree in English, Technical Writing, Computer Science, Engineering is desirable.
· Previous experience working in an agile engineering environment a plus.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Strong grammar skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
Technical Writer (Engineer) Jobs in Islamabad Pakistan
Technical Writer (Engineer) Jobs in Karachi Pakistan
Technical Writer (Engineer) Jobs in Lahore Pakistan
Technical Writer (Engineer) Jobs in Multan Pakistan
Technical Writer (Engineer) Jobs in Rawalpindi Pakistan
Jobs in Telxperts Pty Ltd.