· Drive the documentation planning in partnership with the customer success and product teams.
· Produce high-quality documentation for products including manuals, help topics, FAQs etc.
· Independently research and author white papers and case studies.
· Produce high quality rich web content to be published in blogs, news-letters and distribution lists.
· Follow designs and standards to develop and deliver documentation and suggest improvements.
· Positions open for both experienced and fresh graduates
· Experienced using authoring applications to write, format, manage, and publish high-quality content.
· Degree in English, Technical Writing, Computer Science, Engineering is desirable.
· Previous experience working in an agile engineering environment a plus.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Strong grammar skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.