A UK based e-commerce company seeking to hire for their DHA1-Bahria Town PH8, Islamabad Office, a highly skilled SEO Team Lead with experience of managing a team of 10 to 50 People.
The ideal candidate must have following skills:
· At least 5 years’ experience in a SEO / Paid search specialist position
· Excellent understanding of on-page SEO, Off-Page SEO, Affiliate and Social Media.
· Management of all activity and processes required to efficiently run profitable SEO / Social Media / PPC and paid social campaigns
· Build creative campaigns from end-to-end with the support of SEO, design and development teams.
Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in organic search campaigns
Track, report, and analyse website analytics and On page initiatives
Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
Develop and implement link building strategy
Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
Work with other teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Responsible for improving customer engagement and conversion on our websites
· Work in collaboration with the rest of the SEO team to ensure integrated campaign execution
· Analyse the performance of campaigns and identify and suggest conversion optimization opportunities to exceed client expectations and grow accounts
· Take ownership to continually improve campaign performance and ROI over time
· Strong Management skills to lead the team
· Strong Google Analytics and SEO knowledge
people management, SEO, Social Media, Web, Adwords, google ppc
· Proven SEO optimisation methodologies
· Proven PPC skills, optimisation techniques, and bid management
· Experience in display and remarketing
· Experience in Affiliate marketing.
· Experience of paid social campaigns
· Copywriting experience is a must for writing copy, client reports and landing pages
· Any experience of tools such as SEM Rush / Authorities would be a benefit
· Evaluating product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design etc. when determining keywords and campaigns
· Analysis of SERPs, analytics data, plus competitor and industry activity to make continual improvements to websites
· Technical SEO, including 301s and site architecture
· Monitoring Google Webmaster Tools
· Link building strategy and implementation
· Preparing useful weekly and monthly reports
· Target oriented.
It would also be beneficial to have:
· Google Certified
· PPC qualifications