We are a fast growing Digital Marketing Agency based in New York serving clients all over the USA. We're looking for Digital Marketing Executive (SEO, SEM, SMM) that will perform Search Engine Optimization, Digital Marketing Campaigns, Social Media Marketing, Google AdWords Analysis, Google Analytics, Blog/Content Writing, Keyword Analysis, Competitor Analysis and other Digital Marketing tasks to various digital channels. We are looking for an experienced digital marketer to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The right candidate will have proven experience with at least 2 verifiable references. There is a lot of flexibility and room to grow in this position. It will be a remote(work from home) job.
- Graduation degree in business/marketing/CS/SE or equivalent
- 1-2 years of B2B and B2C digital marketing experience, specifically SEO/SEM, PPC and social media marketing/advertising
- Must know – Google Analytics, Search Console and other tools like SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs etc.
- Must have a strong exposure to digital marketing techniques and channels
- Strong analytical & application skills to improve search engine rankings, optimizing search & display AdWords campaigns for better ROI
- Experience in social media management and advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) preferred
- Must have excellent English writing and speaking skills for international audience
- Must have a confident and outspoken personality
- SEO, SEM, PPC and SMM for the company’s clients, in a competitive market, using all the latest and new evolving techniques
- Plan, create and execute advertising and messages across social media
- In-depth keyword/topical for SEO and visibility
- Track competitors’ strengths and exploit market opportunities
Your success is measured on:
Ability to use latest suite of digital marketing tools and features
Ability to help increased the number of qualified leads, response rates, website stats, keyword rankings and all other responsibilites that are required to immediately start generating leads
Manage Off-Page and On-page Optimization.
Performing Keyword Research Analysis.
Develop and implement link building strategy.
Advanced command of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools.
Search Engine Marketing.
Optimizing HTML tags, Meta tags, Meta Description, to improve SEO.
Increased rankings and traffic flow of websiteSocial Media Marketing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram Marketing.
Email Marketing and Campaign with Google PPC and AdSense.
Link building, Directory Submissions, Classified Ads Submissions, Blog Posting, Article submission, Blog commenting.
E commerce Website SEO and Marketing.
Advanced SEO Tools.
Good Knowledge of WordPress SEO Plugins.
Good understanding of HTML and Content management system.
Content Writing is a Plus point.
Google Analytics set-up, tracking and reporting.
Google Search Console.
Google Tag Manager.