Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, printer and software issues reported to the Service Desk
• Update network applications as required
• Maintain daily tape backup and off-site tape storage
• Troubleshoot and resolve all problems encountered with hardware and software. Escalate requests to the appropriate party, as needed. Replace or repair defective parts and equipment.
• Conduct technology training for new users
• Provide support to the Technology team
• Conduct briefings and demonstrations for users to enhance system productivity
• Assist in the development of training coursework and materials
• Maintain and expand knowledge base in area of expertise
• Monitor and remove virus, spyware, and other non-authorized software
• Complete special projects as requested
Associate’s degree in Computer Technology or related field.
• Minimum of two (2) to four (4) years prior experience with providing workstation support.
• The ability to prioritize, be attentive to details, maintain confidentiality, and provide exceptional client service is required. Demonstrated communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and computer skills required.
• A sense of urgency and a commitment to timely completion of projects. Attention to detail along with a commitment to quality and confidentiality