Back end Developer Required
Spring Boot, Micro services
Core Java (OOP, Thread, Collections and I/O)
Database – MySQL, PL/SQL, Oracle
Unix skills - shell commands + basic scripting
XML and JSON – Serialization and Deserialization
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
- Developing software that meets requirements and adherence to performance standards and best practices
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Performing and Creating unit testing
- Facilitation in performing impact analysis against software change requests
- Develop specifications and creating other process artifacts
Any task assigned by the management
Specific Tools, Technologies or Equipment Skills:
Spring boot framework
- Self motivated, with the ability to work in a fast paced, high-effort, dynamic work environment, and ability to drive features to delivery.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Should have strong enthusiasm to learn and has to be really smart.
- Resolve technical problems.
- Plan for new technology placing and when necessary.
- Understand and plan for evolutionary paths.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication in English (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
- Able to resolve disputes and make trade offs.