Marketing executives aim to maximize profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting products, services or ideas.
Marketing executives develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services. The role of a marketing executive can encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. Executives are likely to work closely with other employees in areas such as advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution.
Key Responsibilities: -
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Responsible for prospecting SMEs and explore new markets of potential clientele.
• Responsible for planning and strategizing Sales Plan for allocated territory on monthly basis.
• The personnel should be able to meet monthly targets
• Responsible for going to qualified meetings. Give a complete online demonstration of Pak-E-Property.com products & services and close sales.
• The personnel should be able to attend demonstrations and presentations of our product
• Responsible of preparing proposals for customers based on their needs, including creative, innovative, novel, unique concepts and approaches with the help of Team Manager.
• The personnel should be able to identify new market and business opportunities.
• The personnel should be able to develop marketing strategies that will raise company income.
• Responsible for negotiations with clients and assisting/participating in the negotiations process.
• Responsible for creating and building client relationships.
• Responsible for attending various events organized or participated by the company.
• Provide timely feedback to the Team Manager regarding activities and meetings done with clients.
• Increasing new clients as well as keeping good relationship with existing clients.
Note: Candidate must have his/her own conveyance. Females are encouraged to apply.