We are looking for a Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• A strong understanding of concept development, layout composition, site functionality, interaction, user interfaces, navigation, typography, and basic drawing skills
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• A strong understanding of responsive web design. Previous experience would be helpful.
• Candidate must also have excellent organizational skills, and the ability to seamlessly switch between multiple projects
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with other professionals, including the ability to respond professionally to creative differences of opinion and to handle frequent feedback including multiple, potentially conflicting revisions and stress in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization