We are looking for a Software engineer witht he following qualification:
• Looking for an experienced software engineer to take care of our medium size finiacial application built using .Net, PHP, and AngularJS.
• Position requires at least 48 hours of work per week.
• Develop high quality, robust frontend software. Identify, test, and integrate novel features into the existing system.
• Building a beautiful, delightful developer experience
• Troubleshoot and resolve bugs and issues
• Collaborate with our engineering and product teams to define, architect and build new customer-facing features
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer engineering with 5+ years experience with a wide variety of languages and tools
• Logical and Structured Thinking, Strong analytical and debugging skills
• Translate mockups into front-end code
• Troubleshoot front-end coding and browser compatibility issues
• Experience developing UIs using modern frameworks for modern browsers, such as React.js and Vue.js.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates and AJAX
• Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Strong oral and written communication
• Attention to detail and a passion for quality.
Nice to have
• Experience working at a start-up or with a small, intimate team.
• Self-motivation and an enjoyment for a startup environment
• Open to understanding new technologies
• Have a flair for front end effects & animations
• Understanding of code versioning tools, such as github
• You think from the customer's point of view first
• You excel in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment. You like to release and iterate quickly
• You can handle some uncertainty and ambiguity and still take the next step
• Humble, open-minded, and receptive to feedback
• Enjoy teaching others what you have learned
• A great team player. Someone that others are excited to work on a project with
• A thinker: you are logical, can evaluate a problem quickly and abstract it
• A quality doer: you execute fast, without compromising quality which is key to you
• A learner: you are able to rapidly ramp up on new technologies and be at ease with a codebase