1. Organize and coordinate all the management meetings when needed/scheduled.
2. Record the proceedings of the meeting, circulate the minutes, and keep follow-ups on the recommended actions.
3. Develop the reporting formats as and when required by the management.
4. Liaise with the managers across various departments and gather relevant information on behalf of the CEO for the development of future organizational policies.
5. Develop memos and policies on general rules and management of organization.
6. Assist the senior management in the development of corporate presentations.
7. Assist in automation of company processes which includes tasks such as corresponding with the vendor on behalf of the company, vetting the prospect vendor(s) with the concerned department and issuing POs.
8. Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
9. Developing templates and documents required for streamlining and centralizing company documents.
10. Reviewing and vetting contracts e.g. INE, LTC, legal, etc. etc.
11. Facilitate the support departments as per the CEO’s requirements to meet the assigned objectives, goals, tasks and given deadlines. 12. Professionally analyze and assess existing policies, processes and procedures, and recommended solutions, including automation (as and when required).
13. Assist the CEO in the internal vetting of confidential documents and prepare agenda for meetings.
14. Manage the CEO's calendar and ensure that the travel plans and other daily activities are coordinated in line with the objectives as and when required
15. Other activities as required by the management from time to time.
1. Exceptional English Communication Skills (both written & verbal)
2. Highly Motivated & Energetic and have a huge Appetite for Work & Growth
3. Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools particularly expertise in word, excel and power point
4. Excellent Time management, Teamwork & Team Management.
5. Willing to work in different departments with different teams.
6. Ability to manage multiple tasks.