1. Cooperate with distributors so as to promote products and to achieve sales target.
2. Carry out market research and keep abreast of market information.
3. Review marketing plans and organize marketing activities according to marketing plans.
4. Regularly organize such activities as establishing public relations, advertising, promoting products and brands.
5. Make budgets in a timely manner for various marketing activities as per the regulations of the company's financial system and control expenditures to reduce corporate management costs.
6. Establish a good networking with mass media, government agencies and related social organizations.
7. Complete the task assigned by the superior in time.
1, At least 3 years experiences in dialysis products sales or marketing.
2, Good English skill , Chinese speaker prefered.