Sun, 01 Oct 2023 13:31:45 GMT
Bs(IT) , Bs(CS), BSSE
Aug 29, 2019
Nov 29, 2019
We are looking for an experienced iOS Developer with passion and creative instinct to develop and maintain iOS-based applications. The candidate will be working on the iOS product line and will be responsible for developing and maintaining our Applications.
• Participate in internal development projects such as developing new product and enhancing/maintaining the existing product. Contribute towards the development life-cycle: design, implementation, and test.
You will be working alongside a team of a highly motivated technical team and business leads. You will be part of our teams working in UK & Pakistan.
• Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently.
• Self-driven and do work on your own by taking ownership.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Punctual in timings.
- 2 to 3-year experience in iOS-related technologies.
- SDK integration for Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Google Maps.
- Experience of developing client-server Apps.
- Strong debugging skills. Should be familiar with profiling app.
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code.
- Maintain and extend our app for different product types
- Experience of designing fluid UI for multiple screen sizes and dimensions.
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
Job Rewards and Benefits
Sports and Entertainment
Information Technology and Services - Islamabad, Pakistan