If you're a fresh graduate and looking to learn more or improve your knowledge and skills, feel free to apply for our Bahria Town, Islamabad office.
Other than core field of mobile application development, below is the list that you can expect to be covered during internship program:
1. Personality grooming, presentations and job interview preparation
2. Awareness with company policies, job terms & conditions, ethical behaviours in a professional workplace, tips on how to be a loyal and honest employee for an organisation
3. Awareness and interactions with organisations famous CRMs and Project Management Systems
4. Observing students’ behaviours where they lack and helping them to improve their expertise & skills
5. Mentoring under our in-house senior team of professionals to interact, improve and learn new skills and technologies
6. Assigning them trial tasks, giving feedbacks and getting them a chance to work or assist on real life projects to think on a broader scale of their existing knowledge
7. Analysing and assessing students interest, aptitude and helping them in their career path in future
8. Evaluation of each student by observing throughout internship and at the end by preparing a report
9. Evaluation of our company by the students
This will be un-paid internship for at least two months. Upon successful completion and satisfactory performance we may hire you as well.
mobile apps development, programming, angular, ionic, react, react native, aesthetic approch, mobile apps designing