An Australian publicly listed company with a group of global subsidiaries who are the leading providers of small electrical appliances in the consumer products industry. There global group of companies, including a product development centre in Sydney Australia, delivers world-class innovative products, enabling our global group to build strength.
ESSENTIAL:Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, Business or related disciplines.
DESIRABLE:Technical certifications in solutions pertaining to Database, Development, Cloud, Business Analyst
• Experience working within complex & diverse IT environments.
• Experience in maintaining business expectations and scoping for projects
• Experience in collecting business requirements and transitioning them to technical solutions
• Experience in conceptual solution design, process design & documentation.
• Experience in stakeholder engagement (IT & Non-IT) expectation and relationship management.
• Experience working with Project management methodologies (Waterfall and Agile)
• Demonstrated experience in taking current IT trends and applying these into their current environment.
• Demonstrated experience in working in and designing database centric solutions
• Experience working with ITIL aligned processes (Incident, Problem, Change & Release)
• Experience in developing business training and support transition plans
• Experience in developing BI and
• Understanding of programming and development processes (SQL, PYTHON, JAVA etc)
• Knowledge working on Microsoft PowerApps, PowerBI, SharePoint Online
• Knowledge working on Atlassian Confluence, Jira and Bitbucket
• Strong understanding and technical aptitude of Microsoft Excel and other Office365 solutions
KEY COMPETENCIES/BEHAVIOURS REQUIRED:
• A positive, results oriented and customer focused attitude.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Excellent Problem Diagnostic and solving skills.
• Excellent written and technical documentation skills.
• A desire to take responsibility and ownership to see actions/issues through to completion.
• Efficient time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and/or in a team.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Attention to Detail