We are looking to hire Senior PHP Laravel developers.
He/She will be work in an agile, dynamic environment and will be responsible for multi-faceted software development, integration, and application builds.
• Strong concepts in OOP and design patterns (e.g. MVC).
• Strong hands-on programming experience using open source technologies. PHP, Node JS, jQuery, HTML, CSS, Open Source CMS.
• Knowledge of version control systems such as Git, Bitbucket would be a plus.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs like Facebook, Twitter, Google, Payment Gateways, etc.
• Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
• At least 5 years PHP development experience
• We strongly prefer applicants who are able to write PHP code from scratch.
• Communicate with Project Managers, BA, QA Team, Clients, and other stakeholders at all technical and management levels
• Applicants need to have excellent collaboration and communication skills.
*We would prefer applicants who have prior experience working on Educational Systems