We have a requirement for a Senior Software Engineer. If you know of any one that fits this description then please forward this email to them.
The candidate should have 4- 5 years’ experience in developing high performance web applications.
- Effectively analyse and design software solutions which meet and align to the business requirements
- Share best practice and learning with other team members
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of technical standards
- Proactive approach to contributing to projects across a range of different areas such as e.g. resolving design issues, analysing test feedback & QA
- MVC, Web API
- .NET Framework 4.6+
- .NET Core
- C#, LINQ
- Entity Framework
- Microsoft Windows Services
- Responsive web design
- Angular JS/ Angular
- SQL Server 2014+
- Basic Database administration
- Stored Procedures
- Source control GIT and SVN
- Solid understanding of the design patterns
- Basic knowledge of Mobile Application Development in any platform.
- TDD practices
- Experience of Agile and Scrum Frameworks
- Google Map APIs and Google Charts
- Dependency Injection
- React JS / React Native / Ionic React
- Google Maps APIs
The candidate is expected to work remotely from their home / office on their your own.
Regarding working hours, we expect the candidates to be flexible because on some occasions if they need help / guidance from our Senior Software Engineer, it will be after 10pm to 11pm (UK time 6pm)