We are seeking a bright Web/Graphic designer with a creative eye, enthusiasm and motivation to learn and develop with good understanding of tatest trends and standards in web/graphics design. The candidate will be responsible for designing social media content, website templates, graphic material for both print and electronic media. The candidate will work independently or as part of team to produce and accomplish required tasks.
Your responsibilities will include
- Great working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), HTML, CSS
- Reasonable experience of designing and developing websites, social media ads and marketing content.
- Creativity/ Design Sense (Whether it is web design, broacher design, logo design or banner design etc)
- Excellent color combination skills.
- Understanding and experience in Social Media marketing will be preferred though not mandatory.
- Image editing skills are important.
- Must be capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Must be passionate, creative, and self-motivated.
- Must be able to take constructive criticism.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Reasonable spoken and written English skills though not a must.
- Associate or bachelors degree in graphic design, communications or related field or equivalent experience will be preferred.
1. Adobe Creative Suit, (Photostop and Illustrator)
2. Facebook, Instagram, twitter and linkedin accounts.
3. Familiarity with Wireframing and Mockup techniques
4. Understanding of Latest design trends.