• Keep financial records and perform financial procedures (e.g, receipts, payments and petty cash).
• Ensure expenses are approved and processed in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Maintain the accounting reporting process, ensuring the accuracy and completeness of accounting record and all supporting documentation and compliance with the company financial guidelines.
• Maintain accounting records, ensuring they are complete, accurate, well archived and safeguarded.
• Ensure regular visits to all café stores, review financials, collect sales and deposit into bank account.
• Ensure timely data entry of all payment and receipt vouchers into cash/bank books and database.
• Ensure maintenance of an effective banking system including preparing monthly bank reconciliation.
• Ensure agreed reporting dates are maintained according to the Company policies and procedures.
• Develop and maintain effective office systems (e.g., IT support, office maintenance, inventory and assets, logistics and fleet), ensuring these are consistent with Company’s operating requirements.
• General management of the office; ensure regular supply of power, water; ensure timely supply and adequacy of office supplies e.g. stationery, ink, paper; proper maintenance and safety of field office.
• Support the efficient and smooth running of Company’s office daily operations in the field office.
This job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. Your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed appropriate and necessary.
Monthly Salary range is PKR 15,000/- to PKR 20,000/-