· The primary responsibility of the PPC specialist would be to drive quality traffic to the website for generating leads, strictly monitoring & maintaining campaigns, bid strategy and reporting.
· Managing budgets and bids for multiple platforms including Google Ad Words, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini, Facebook etc.
· Expertise in (Google) Analytics, Conversion tracking, E-commerce and the interplay of PPC/SEO and local search.
· Must know Affiliate Marketing Program strategy and execution in order to drive traffic to site and drive revenue growth.
· Performing outreach to grow number of affiliate partners.
· Monitoring marketplace and affiliate activity, performance, and identifying improvement areas.
· Paid Ad positioning and rotation, ad diversification and dynamic ad conversion strategy creation and implementation.
· Must have proven records of bringing sales through Search, Display Ads on Generic Keywords.
· Brand development, web site traffic growth, website UI and advertising revenue.
Salary: Market Competitive + Medical Insurance + PF
Perks: Apple friendly workstations, Target Oriented Exciting Bonuses & Benefits
Timings and days: 9am to 5pm (5 working days)
Send your resume now
Please mention "Affiliate Marketing Manager - Mustakbil" in the subject.
Role Requirements: We are looking for a PPC Expert to run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets. In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.) You should also be analytical and good with numbers. Must have worked in International Markets (European, Australian or North American)Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)