Are you looking for a role that rewards hard work and allows you to progress quickly? Do you want to control how well you do?
We're looking for a bright individual to help us increase our rapidly growing client base. You'll take on tonnes of responsibility from day one, becoming an expert on our influencer marketing techniques before reaching out to relevant people and using your personal, interpersonal and communicational skills to consult and advise potential clients on how they could get value from our services.
If you're excited by the opportunity to use your intelligence & insight to hit targets, eager to learn lots and develop your skills within a fun, supportive group of people, then read on!
As a high-growth company, we have BIG ambitions to accelerate this growth further, adding new features to our product, reaching out to brand new markets & getting our data into the hands of everyone who needs it.
To help with this, we're looking for 15 ambitious new Business Development Associates to help us bring on new clients to Pakfluence. Through a mixture of in-bound (people already interested in learning more) and outbound sources (Face-to-face, Business-to-Business, E-mail, Directory!), you'll be reaching out and arranging initial calls to understand each client's unique need and assess whether there is a fit.
We have literally hundreds of use cases, so unlike most other BD positions, this one requires an in-depth understanding of various markets & a highly consultative, creative approach to understand how our data could be useful to them.
Don't worry though, we won't throw you in the deep end! Before you're set loose, you'll go through a thorough training programme covering our industries, use cases & all the relevant skills you need to be an excellent business development executive at Pakfluence (Best of all, the training is FREE and will be of use to you in several future roles).
After this, you'll be:
• Researching: Carrying out thorough research across market trends, potential clients & the people involved to decide whether they would benefit from Pakfluence (and how!)
• Reaching out: Writing targeted, well written and practiced outreach pieces.
• Consulting: Quickly and succinctly getting to the heart of clients' need and shaping your conversation to the way that Pakfluence could help them, as well as booking a demo if there seems to be a fit.
• Managing: Staying on top of your own pipeline of potential clients.
• Testing: Actively finding ways to improve your own process as well as suggesting ways to improve the efficiency of the wider team.
• Helping with strategy: Inputting into longer term strategic thinking - both for the sales team and the company as a whole.
The ideal candidate requirements:
• Strong communication skills
• A professional attitude and the ability to represent Pakfluence to its full ability
• Being a college/university graduate is desirable but NOT essential
Above everything we are looking for people with a great personality; if you have marketing skills then great, if not there is NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!! All training will be provided.
Personality-wise, we're looking for someone who is;
• Naturally personable, fun and sociable. Our Sales team are close-knit & always up for a laugh, so it's important that you enjoy working alongside others and are excited by the prospect of working towards team goals.
• Emotionally intelligent – you're excited by the prospect of reading people and asking the right questions to really understand their need.
• Organised - you're confident organising your own time and do so in a practical, efficient manner
• Calm under pressure – You can think on your feet and thrive under a bit of pressure
• Resilient – you're able to bounce back after a setback, can happily take on constructive feedback and use this to improve how you work.
• Success driven – Whether it's personal growth or a natural competitiveness, you're excited by the idea of working towards targets (and being rewarded in return).
We're offering UNCAPPED COMMISSION of 20% per sale. On target estimated earnings are over 2lac a month. An exceptional bonus and reward system with mobiles, laptops and motorbike on offer upon hitting several milestones.
We invest a lot in keeping our people happy and healthy! So, as well as that, you'll also get;
• Training: Structured world leading sales training.
• Development: Regular personal development opportunities
• Progression: Quick avenues to promotion.
Through a combination of people power, our platform provides an invaluable picture of the high-growth landscape, helping small businesses in Pakistan gain valuable influencer marketing that will increase their revenue and help the business community in thriving.
From restaurants to gyms, new excursions to clothing stores, our platform offers a wealth of use cases - fuelling innovation and connecting the right people together. We are on track to grow quickly over the next few years and have exciting plans to continue on this path, including dramatically increasing our headcount in the next 9 months, launching additional products that use our data and potentially expanding internationally.
Our real key to success is our amazing team. Based in the heart of Pakistan, we're a close-knit group with a range of individual interests and quirks - from business leaders, to philanthropists, to students to gamers, everyone plays a part in helping to shape our business. We're passionate about what we do, supportive of anyone who needs it and most importantly, have fun whilst doing it!
• Your updated CV
• A cover letter telling us what interests you about the role and any experience you may have (again this is desirable but not essential as we will provide sufficient training).