This is an exciting opportunity to work with a forward-thinking and growing UK based software company on a diverse range of interesting projects and using the latest technologies.
As a Lead .NET Developer you will be a full-time member of our technology development team which is in charge of expanding our products and tools. You will be working from home on the tasks assigned to you in daily online communication with our UK team, so you will need good English communication skills and flexibility to work to UK hours (Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm).
This is a dynamic role with a diverse set of responsibilities, including the following:
- Object oriented design and programming
- UI and back-end development
- Microservice development
- AWS cloud services (development as well as integration)
- Database programming
- Systems integration
- Technical problem solving
- Research and development using emerging technologies
To qualify for this position, you should have the following skills:
- Object-oriented programming: This can be in any programming language
- English language: You need to demonstrate good speaking and excellent written skills in English
- .NET Development: .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, ORM (e.g. Entity Framework), MVC, API, Object oriented programming
- Experience of managing development teams
- Self-motivated and willing to work from home
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of application design and debugging
- Full lifecycle experience of delivering several software projects.
- Software architecture design experience
- Open and willing to learn the company's frameworks and libraries
To apply for this position, you will need to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Degree Educated: You need to be graduated from disciplines such as Math, Physics, IT, Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- 5+ years of experience: This is not a junior position. You should demonstrate 5+ years of experience in this field, or other roles where you could have develop the required skills.
- Experience working on several complex software projects: You need to demonstrate experience of working on projects in different industries