One of our America Clients who is a social media management services organization that operates as a company’s one-stop shop for social media strategy, implementation, and management..
The team is composed of a mixture of industry futurists, work group experts, marketing masterminds, & business developers paired with talented copywriters, creative designers, & software development gurus. With deep expertise in building highly viral campaigns using social media, games and apps.
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative Senior Software Project Manager/Social Application Developer to head our Lahore Office. We are looking to hire this team leader immediately. This individual should be fluent in English, have excellent references from past employers or manager level employees at other firms and have the following expertise:
• BCS/MCS graduate from a good recognized institution.
• Candidate must have substantial experience in social media application, database and web development and strong knowledge of web design principles.
• Expert Facebook and/or MySpace platform experience
• 4+ years hands on software development experience
• Experience developing applications that scale to millions of users
• Advanced skills in designing and maintaining social games and applications for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other major social networking sites
• 3+ years in PHP web development, (OOP concepts)
• Experience with Symfony PHP Framework and PHP libraries (PEAR)
• The candidate must have a proven programming/development background in Microsoft Technologies (.Net framework, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, ADO.Net, AJAX), HTML, MS SQL Server and strong knowledge of databases including stored procedures, indexing, etc. along with extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
• Experience in Facebook client, Flash ActionScript3 development and Flex development.
• Strong experience with Web services, REST APIs, OOAD, Remoting, WCF, client/server programming and browser DOM manipulation.
• Strong ability to slice PSD designs into web pages
• Database development / design / integration
• Knowledge of stored procedures, triggers, indexes, table normalization and database design.
• Architecting and writing a scalable DB (MySQL) solution
• Experience with load balancing
• Experience building CMS using PHP, Joomla, Drupal, and/or Wordpress
• Strong E-commerce experience
Work Ethic/Managerial Skills:
• Ability to work on medium/large/enterprise size projects.
• Coordinate implementation of project plans
• Ability to competently manage scope changes and deadlines in planning
• Create time estimates and planning deliverables
• Coordinate internally to resolve urgent issues
• Organized, structured, self-motivated and detail oriented in work
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and in teams
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Use AGILE development techniques, case analysis, object orientated design and have excellent knowledge of n-tiered web architectures.
• Experience of developing and executing test plans with firm knowledge of OOP techniques.
• Designing and implementing scalable server-side architecture in LAMP with the ability to handle 500,000+users
• Excellent SQL skills
• Understand complex database concepts and effectively employ different database design techniques
• Familiar with bug tracking and version control tools
• Able to use project management tools such as Microsoft Project/Visio
• Strong knowledge of web 2.0 applications and standards
• Social and Casual games enthusiast (FarmVille, Mafia Wars, etc.)
• Passion for software development and OO Design
• Exceptional ability to recruit experienced engineers with the appropriate skills to help build the next generation of Facebook applications and games.
* Experience in game development (console, PC, mobile, web, etc.)
* Knowledge of Object oriented programming in Flash
* Knowledge of Design patterns such as Model View Controller
* Knowledge of SmartFox