We are seeking (Full Time / Part Time) dynamic Web Developer/Graphic-Designer to developed and maintained our websites.
Specifically, the Graphic Designer / Web Developer will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day coordination for new updates.
- Implementation of the design and content of the company website.
- Monitoring the integrity of the websites content and performing routine updates to the site.
- Providing graphic design services for specific assigned projects.
- Researching and recommending internet marketing strategies, tools and services to optimize the sites effectiveness.
- Assisting with the design and tactical implementation of the integrated marketing communication strategy including print collateral, web, advertising, public relations and direct marketing.
- Must be capable of working under tight schedule and have high creativity level good programming skills in .NET Platform such as C#.
- Must be proficient in SQL Server 2005, AJAX , XHTML, DHTML, XML, HTML, Web application security and Web 2.0.
- Proficiency with online marketing software such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and other SEM management tools necessary.
- Advanced graphic design and web design skills are required including hands-on experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver and Acrobat.