Job Title: DATA ENGINEER
Experience Required: 2+ Years of Experience in Databases & SQL
This role is responsible for the development and implementation of data warehouse solutions for company-wide applications and managing large sets of structured and unstructured data. The candidate will be expected to analyze customer requirements and work with the data warehouse architect to gather, define and document data transformation rules and their implementation. SQL Expert will be expected to have a broad understanding of relational database management systems and be able to write and optimize complex SQL queries.
You will have a chance to learn and work with multiple technologies and Thought Leaders in the domain.
· Translate the business requirements into technical requirements
· Design, create and maintain databases.
· Write and optimize complex SQL and shell scripts
· Maintain high standards of data quality & integrity
· Creating views and stored procedures
· Design and develop processes/procedures for integration of data warehouse solutions in an operative IT environment.
· Monitoring performance and advising any necessary configurations & infrastructure changes.
· Readiness to travel to customer sites for short, medium, or long-term engagements.
· Create and maintain technical documentation that is required in supporting solutions.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Strong proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular databases
· Experience with some of the modern relational databases
· Experience with Data Integration from multiple data sources
· Good Data warehouse & ETL concepts
· Basic knowledge of development or scripting languages e.g., Java or Python
· Good understanding of Agile delivery methodologies.
· Training/Certification on RDBMS & SQL will be a plus.
· Good communication and analytical skills
· Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment, demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills
Note: Only candidates from Rawalpindi/Islamabad would be considered.