A leading Power Elektro Engineering Company in Renewable Energy is currently looking for an Expert Support Engineer / Project Engineer for Power Energy Projects internationally.
- The Candidate should be an Electrical / Electronic Engineering or Equivalent Degree Holder and should have PEC Registration.
- The Candidate should hold minimum 3-5 years of hand on experience in relevant field i.e. Solar Wind Turbines (IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SOLAR / WIND TURBINE EXPERIENCE SO PLEASE DO NOT APPLY).
- The Candidate should have excellent knowledge of Electrical Transmission & Power Distribution as well as Electrical Design in MWp.
- The Candidate should have an excellent knowledge of all Electrical Accessories, Cables, EDPs, Transformers, HVAC units, HV Motor Pumps, Generators, Micro Hydropower Generators etc.
- The Candidate as a Support Engineer / Project Engineer should design the MW Renewable Energy Projects and should hold grip on efficiency calculation and parameters.
- PMP certification is preferable.
- The Candidate as a Support Engineer / Project Engineer should lead KW and MW projects in Solar, Wind, and Hydro Power in renewable sector (Green Energy).
- The Candidate will work in multiple tasks as a Support Engineer Project Engineer.