Customer Support Staff Required
- To go through customer’s requirements and turn them into easy, well understood instructions for the design and development staff in a way that the team spends less time in trying to understand what is required of them and have more time to concentrate on their actual duties.
- To distribute the duties to design and development team members making sure everybody gets a proper workload for each day.
- To verify the work after it has been done to make sure it goes with what client required.
- To ensure the quality of work.
- To convey any technical explanation of the team to customer in an understandable manner.
- To keep a follow up with the clients.
Essential Skills Required:
- Strong communication (Fluency in grammar-errors-free written English specifically).
- Good English Speaking is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Basic Knowledge of Graphic Design and Websites.
- Able to work independently, under minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn new things quickly and independently.
Preferably a fresh graduate or with experience of working in a Design House/Software House.
Shift: Morning/Evening/Night (may alternate)
Mon-Sat (Alternate Saturday off)