We require talented individuals for our Rawalpindi office.
The candidates must have a Masters/Bachelors degree in Computer Science, ample experience and should have keen interest in learning and development.
CS graduates having 1+ years of experience with an interest in web application design and development are encouraged to apply and bring with them samples of suitable examples as experience in developing web applications will be a strong plus.
The selected candidate will be offered to work in Opensource technologies/ web application frameworks.
In addition, he/she will also have to work on existing web applications as well as develop new products. He/she will also be required to work on a variety of diverse and challenging website developement projects.
The development work that this Developer will perform will involve Front End / GUI Development, enhancement and maintenance of existing software modules, custom programming for clients and various data manipulation tasks.
You should have an array of examples of websites that you have designed for or been involved in and have a track record of working on projects through the full life cycle in the form of a Portfolio.
Knowledge of Dreamweaver, CodeIgniter and SVN are an additional advantage.
The candidate will be required to:
- translate user requirements into technical design.
- work under a high degree of self-discipline and commitment under tight deadlines, along with a strong emphasis on specs reading comprehension.
- demonstrate a keen interest in database application development.
- prove that he is career-oriented and looking for a long term commitment.
- demostrate that he can pay attention to detail , with the ability to work independently. It is quite possible that the chosen candidate will be working on 1-3 different projects (mostly in different technologies as well) on a daily basis, so should be able to keep focus while switching between projects.
- administer database security in accordance with company policy.
- coordinate with development teams on issue resolution, planning.
- provide extra technical assistance to the programming and operations departments.
- develop, maintain and manage general purpose objects, such as commands and utilities.
- show strong query writing for complex database structure.
- Establish standard methods and techniques.
- show disciplined structured programming skills with a passion and eye for professional user interfaces.
A permanent job will be offered upon successful completion of probabation period.
Additional skills prefered:
- Symfony - Django - ROR
- should be willing to learn and grow in stature - should be willing to spend extra time in office if sometimes required - should not let his personal commitments affect office work/ office schedule - should have good communication and comprehension skills - should communicate effectively in English and Urdu.