Oct 25, 2021
Jan 25, 2022
- Minimum 1 years’ experience as a network administrator of a medium sized network using current technologies.
- Qualification Required: BS (Computer Eng.) / BS(Computer Science) / BS(Software Eng.) / BS(TN)
- Network Design, Operations and Administration of LAN / WAN (Network Switches, Routers, Firewalls, IPS, IDS, etc.)
- Hands-on working experience of Access Points, Wireless Controller, VoIP and Video Conferencing solutions.
- CCNA preferred
- Manages hospital’s network resources including designing, implementing, and maintaining existing network-based technologies. These technologies include switches, routers, firewalls, VOIP telephone systems/other telephony, and various other pieces of equipment.
- Maintains system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, performance tuning, troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks, and operating systems.
- Ensures the security and integrity of the network using industry-standard practices. Disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
- Serves as a technical expert for all networks administration and provides technical support to end-users.
- VPN configuration.
- Strong knowledge of various Windows and Linux operating systems. Windows Server 2003, 2008,2012
- Experience configuring Cisco/Ruckus network devices (switches, routers, firewalls
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory, DHCP, and DNS
- Securing all network devices with best IT practices.
- Backup & recovery solutions management.
- Participate in after-hours on-call rotation
- Other duties as needed to help the overall performance of Information Systems.
Information Technology and Services - Wah, Pakistan