Wed, 04 Oct 2023 14:48:53 GMT
Emed Services , Pakistan
Nov 12, 2021
Feb 12, 2022
- Working on CPT/ICD coding
- Review patient bills for accuracy and completeness and obtain any missing information
- Knowledge of insurance guidelines especially Medicare and state Medicaid
- Follow up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle timeframe
- Check each insurance payment is for accuracy and compliance with contract discount
- Call insurance companies regarding any discrepancy in payments if necessary
- Identify and bill secondary or tertiary insurances
- All accounts are to be reviewed for insurance or patient follow-up
- Answer patient or insurance telephone inquiries pertaining to assigned accounts.
- To Communicate Effectively with Team and Clients.
- To perform the Account Receivables, Denial Management, Appeal Management.
- To maintain the protocols and documentation of each performed task.
- Any other task as assigned by the management.
- Evening Shift
- 6:00pm -3:00am
- Time Management
- Fluent in English Communication
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Billing & Collection
- Excellence in MS Office
Job Rewards and Benefits
Human Resources - Lahore, Pakistan