Sun, 01 Oct 2023 18:04:42 GMT
Network And Hardware/Software Maintenance Technician
Kamal Laboratories, Pakistan
BSIT, BSSE, BSCS
Nov 24, 2021
Dec 30, 2021
- Design and install well-functioning computer networks, connections and cabling
- Troubleshooting of hardware like printer, fax machine, photocopier machine
- Basic Experience with TFS,Cloud Computing (amazon, azure)
- Configuration of network and server for production and development environment.
- Able to contact concern person to make functional and free of bugs hardware.
- Perform troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of network
- Inspect LAN infrastructure and fix minor or major problems/bugs
- Test and configure software and maintain and repair hardware and peripheral devices
- Evaluate network performance and find ways of improvement
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their own work
- Do regular data backups to protect the organization’s information
- Provide technical direction to co-workers on computer and network usage and offer comprehensive advice and instructions
- Hands on experience of LAN/WAN, Routers, Switches, Servers
- Basic Skills of TFS installation, Cloud Computing (amazon, Azure)
- Experience of Proxy, Firewall like pfsense, watch guard
- Knowledge Public and Private IP's with Port Forwarding etc.
- Certification Training of MCSE and CCNA
Pharmaceuticals - Rawalpindi, Pakistan