Duties & Responsibilities
1. This position is responsible for the scheduling & management of Quran courses including the following;
a. Schedule the Quran course(s).
b. Responsible for the organizing / management of classes.
c. Registration of students.
d. Inform & remind the students via call, sms & e-mail.
e. Preparation of all study material before the start of course, including photocopying, binding, attendance sheets, pack prizes, badges for students etc.
2. This position is also responsible to make brochures, advertisements, banners, flyers, course schedules in English & Urdu in corel draw, inpage & MS Office. Must be fluent in typing Arabic, Urdu & English.
3. Responsible to maintain the software & hardware including web site management.
4. Responsible for the networking & trouble shooting in LINUX & windows based servers.
5. This position is responsible for maintaining the database of students and updating it accordingly.
6. Contacting and finding new students for Quran courses and devising strategies on how to promote this course with in Islamabad and initiate it in other main cities and coordinate them.
7. Respond to questions / queries of students about Quran courses and send them course material as & when required.
8. Responsible for the collection of donations, price of course & education material.
9. Keep account of petty cash & liaise with Finance Department on regular basis.
10. Responsible for the management of library and purchasing of books for Quran academy.
11. Responsible for the development of fund raising + management of Aflalah Manzil Trust.
12. Keep inventory of Quran academy including the followings;
a. Assets of Alfalah Trust.
b. Books including course books.
c. Gift items.
e. Food items.
13. Responsible for the distribution of quizzes, their collection, get them checked in time with the help of Quran Teachers.
14. Responsible for the management of reception.
15. Be prepared to teach the Quran courses as well.
16. Make Alfalah Profile and keep it up to date.
17. Must be able to deliver presentations as well.
18. Responsible for the team development & monitoring.
19. Responsible for attending, entertaining & briefing guests about Afalah Manzil Trust.
20. Prepare weekly & monthly reports to the management.
21. Responsible for the management of Alfalah Trust kitchen [tea, lunch & dinner] as & when required.
22. Any other task / duties as and when assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
1. Young dedicated man aging between 24 to 35 years.
2. Having 1 to 2 years of experience.
3. Preferably Graduate in Islamic Studies.
4. Must posses strong IT skills, including basic networking & server administration.
5. Fluent in Arabic Language.
6. Candidate must have the required initiative & commitment plus desire to learn.
7. Must have good communication skills.