The candidate will be responsible for the Quality Control of Motorcycles and in-house manufactured parts according to the standards in a proper systematic way. Other Duties
Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to the quality assurance and regulatory functions.
Develop, implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the Company's Quality Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
Manage documentation related to Quality System guidelines.
Quality Assurance project lead for cross-functional projects including determining QA time lines, plans and position strategies.
Manage and maintain the quality aspects of the Design Control Program including but not limited to design input and output documentation, applicable risk analyses, verification and validation activities and formal design reviews.
Provide leadership for developing and directing Quality Assurance and Quality improvement initiatives (Cost-of-Quality reductions, Audit system, CAPA system, etc.) for all products, processes and services.
Manage and maintain the Company's internal quality audit program and assess improvement initiatives resulting from all Quality Audits - internal and external.
Effectively interact with Production and Development teams to maintain product supply and help introduce new products.
Manage training of all company personnel in the requirements, documentation and maintenance of the corporate Quality System.
Manage and maintain the Company's quality inspection and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes and finished goods.
Establish an auditing program and lead compliance audits of third party suppliers, manufacturers and distributors.
Report on timely basis to executive management on the performance of the quality system, any non-compliance issues and recommended actions.
* Minimum of 3 to 5 years of Quality Systems supervisory/management experience within a related industry.
* Experience interacting with regulatory authorities.
* Experience in quality management systems.
* Experience in quality system audits.
* Working knowledge of design control processes.
* Ability to deal effectively with all levels within the organization as well as with external parties, including regulatory bodies.
* Proven strong problem solving ability with attention to root cause.
* Maintains a personal and professional "continuous improvement" philosophy.