The job responsibilities are as follows:
*Can Diagnose, assigns, reviews and evaluates the work of the vehicles
*Can perform road test
*Having consolidate skill on mechanical, electrical and related work in the maintenance and repair
* Ensure full and accurate communication to workshop, parts, reception, and quality control.
* Ensure all materials and labour resources used are posted to each and every job card.
* Maintain up-to-date progress on each and every vehicle under maintenance / repair.
* Ensure Technicians' optimum productivity
* Issue jobs to available technicians who have the required skill level.
* Issue work in the order to achieve promised times. Notify Reception to amend promised times where inaccurate, additional work is authorized, parts delays, technical difficulties and ensure committed delivery times are met.
* Communicate any and all changes that affect a vehicle to the concerned person / department e.g. completion time, parts shortage, extra work, damage found, delayed diagnosis etc.
* Accurately and timely post all resources to the job card including labour, oils, parts, AC gas, bought out materials and sub-let work.
* Monitor technicians' performance, productivity and efficiencies on daily and weekly basis.
* Keep track of return jobs, feedback to management & aim to decrease the same.
Following are the essential requirements for this job;
Have an Excellent driving experience of Mercedes cars with a valid driving license