You will be responsible for building Appimize Studio profile in the International Gaming industry resulting in increased market share; sales growth and helping the Company achieve its strategic goals. Some of the areas the right Marketing Manager candidate will have responsibility for include:
1. Marketing plan and budget development, Developing marketing budgets
2. Brand development, Developing branding strategies and collateral
3. Product marketing strategy and implementation
4. Online industry communications
5. SEO, SEM, Social Media & Advertising Channels Implementation of campaigns including online/offline campaigns and trade show involvement and sponsorships, Planning trade activities including trade shows, business to business outreach, trade marketing and advertising.
6. Public relationship coordination
7. Data analysis
8. Launching new products
9. Planning and implementing online and offline campaigns
10. Overseeing web sites and social media marketing including SEO
11. Creative Strong Writing for promotional/marketing copy creation
12. Working with designers, producers and software engineers of Games.
13. Lead the effective development and implementation of digital marketing plans and strategies to achieve brand awareness and customer acquisition goals.
14. Manage digital advertising placements. Work closely with external marketing partners and internal stakeholders to execute programs on schedule and within budget.
15. Analyze and compare weekly/monthly/quarterly performance of direct marketing campaigns and provide recommendations for continuous improvement
(e.g., testing, new approaches, etc.)
- Hire/Recruit resources required according to budget presented by Board
- To achieve Sales Target & Company objectives associated with product delegated by Board.
- Aggressive SEO & SEM for that product this covers on page, off page SEO, link building & adwords.
- Advertising Company finalization & ads placement.
- Motivation & training to team working with him for that product marketing.
- Writing Articles & reviews about Games.
- Leading the team of SEO for Daily 200 Submissions in Top Stores, Forums, Blogs, Directories Worldwide with iTunes & Google Play store download links and direct download links from Stores like cnet.com, brothersoft.com, download.com & others.
- Daily reporting of 200 Submissions with links.
- Press Release as Marketing Division must submit game to all major game magazines and reviewers and Blogs.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
- Self Starter approach to work, ability to work independently and problem solve.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and work around tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate with and influence technical, product and design teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity, and strong problem solving skills