1. Increasing business by generating sales to new customers and by selling additional products to existing customers.
2. Responsible for presenting product demonstrations, proposals, and value propositions.
3. Identifying Prospect for new accounts within a specified geographic territory.
4. Pursuing product applications utilizing personal knowledge, internal specialists or other internal resources, supplier representatives or other available resources.
5.Introducing product to the target market while maintaining company's SOP's and set targets.
6. Gathering and reporting to management information regarding the company, competitors, pricing, products and current and future market trends as well as assisting management and suppliers in planning, tracking and implementing sales strategies and developing new markets.
7. Monitoring product line performance, objectives and targets, resolving variances and reporting them in order to enable corrective action to be taken
- Effective research skills
- Team worker and highly motivated
- Adaptable and receptive to change
- High degree of initiative, motivation and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to promote the value-add of the assigned products in competitive situations.
- Effective listening, communication, negotiation and consensus-building skills.
- Strong arbitration skills to effectively listen, communicate and gain consensus.
- Leadership Skills