This is an opportunity for a proven Unity mobile developer to join Game Dynamics, an expanding, yet proven Game Studios. We are currently seeking experienced Unity application developer to develop mobile games in Unity for the iPhone platform.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for programming design, coding, debugging, technical documentation, software implementation and on-going support of iOS mobile applications
- Support and communicate with outside clients to determine business and technical requirements
- Design, write specifications, develop programs, test, document, implement and support mobile applications maintaining the highest quality possible
- Lead and Train a team of junior developers and internees to develop games using Unity tools and environment for mobile platforms.
- 3+ years’ experience in the design and development of mobile games in Unity
- Technical expert highly specialized in mobile technologies
- An eye for design details and end-user experience
- Extensive experience with technical architecture, design, and requirements documentation
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be highly motivated with the ability to work on multiple initiatives with a high degree of flexibility.
- A bachelor’s degree in a computer or programming discipline
- Proficient English language skills and the ability to communicate with US based clients.