Ercon Industry, Pakistan
< 1 Year
Bachelor degree OR Diploma
Mar 19, 2023
Jun 29, 2023
- High analytical and mathematical skills which require an electrical estimator to ensure that his/her calculations are accurate and correct to keep jobs profitable.
- Estimators must be able to read drawings correctly.
- Developed engineering documentation such as system requirements and diagnostic procedures.
- Prepared budgets by estimating materials and labor cost.
- Should be able to work efficiently.
- Regularly updating cost databases to accurately reflect fluctuating material and labor costs.
- Ensure project timeline is met and project stays within budget.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Diploma holders and fresh candidates can also apply.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to manage large workloads in a high-pressure environment and priorities accordingly.
- Comfortable working to deadlines and holding others to those deadlines.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing - Lahore, Pakistan