Your Responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with customers ensuring that all of their key requirements are obtained;
- Defining projects scope so that accurate quotes can be made;
- End-to-end development of the site including the execution of reviews and testing prior to release;
- Ongoing maintenance on customers websites and systems upgrades;
- Regular liaison with customers;
- Management of the Development Team.
For ongoing success in this position you must possess the following:
- A high level of knowledge of the Joomla and Wordpress CMS.
- E-Commerce solution knowledge and understanding in a majority of the following: OpenCart, VirtueMart, WooCommerce
- Understanding of the MVC methodology and experience with an MVC framework such as CodeIgniter or Laravel
- An understanding of Responsive Design
- Solid working knowledge of various web hosting services such as CPanel Hosting, FTP, DNS
- Detailed documentation ability for internal use only
- Customer centric mentality ensuring ethical, moral and respectful approach to all customers and stakeholders ensuring high levels of satisfaction at all times.
This is a perfect opportunity for an intelligent, hard-working and dedicated web developer with more than 5 years of commercial experience that is driven by customer service and the producing quality end product.