1. Provide general information on pool operations to members. Caution swimmers regarding unsafe practices and safety hazards, enforce pool rules and regulations.
2. Respond to all illness and injury incidents around the entire pool facility immediately and appropriately. This includes, but not limited to performing Lifeguarding skills, First Aid, and other until arrival of emergency medical services.
3. Rescue swimmers in danger of drowning.
4. Produce lesson plans for all levels of swimmers
5. To deliver training to staff within Gym on pool safety matters as appropriate
6. Work together as a team with other Aquatics Staff and other departments.
7. Other related duties may be assigned.
1. Knowledge of Swimming Coaching skills
2. Excellent communication skills,
3. Other related duties may be assigned.