Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.Completes audit workpapers by documenting audit
• Maintain dealer’s accounts on daily basis and reconciliation on regular basis.
• Solve problems of dealers with the co-ordination of section in charge and Head Office staff.
• To control outstanding within the credit limits and
1) Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.2) Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, fi
Applications will not be considered without submitting attached on-line test.(1) Collection of installments through Suzuki Motorcycle Information System of provisional receipts at and out of showroom. (2) Collection of advance, registration & pro
We are looking for high qualified accountant with atleast 3-5 years experience. .An experienced accountant is needed for managing daily transactions, book keeping and prepare wages of workers. Typical tasks may involve: Entries in electronic books of
1.Develop and formulate a proper finance & Accounting system in shape of procedures and relevant supporting documents2.Make financial budgets for overall organization and thus assist top management in financial decision making3.Responsible for the pr
1. Develop and formulate a proper finance & Accounting system in shape of procedures and relevant supporting documents2. Make financial budgets for overall organization and thus assist top management in financial decision making3. Responsible for the
1.To verify the financial and no financial transactions on daily basis;2.To ensure the accuracy and fairness of accounting record through applicable audit procedures:3.Must have the ability and experience of handling of computerized accounting softwa
SDRG International Finance Department are seeking for Finance Manager in Pakistan. You shall be able to communicate with Finance Management Department, Prepare trial balance, check lists, make reports to company Managing Director. Responsibilities.-